Thank you for visiting the ForcoColorado.com website and reviewing our Privacy Statement. Please be sure to read and understand the Terms of Service and Conditions of using our site.
1. ForcoColorado.com is provided as a service to our customers by ForcoColorado.com.
2. Information presented on ForcoColorado.com is considered proprietary information and may not be distributed or copied without permission from ForcoColorado.com.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and will be scheduled for regular destruction.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. Cookie Disclaimer – ForcoColorado.com uses a minimal number of cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The ones we use are used strictly to communicate with you, our customer. We do not ever share your personal information with any external, third-party entities.
8. Questions or comments about the information presented here, should be forwarded to privacy@ForcoColorado.com.